KwaZulu Natal Landscape

April 8, 2010 · 6 comments

in Scapes,Travel

On a road trip to Natal, I spotted these hay bails alongside the road, which were accompanied by the most beautiful cloud formations. I don’t usually shoot landscapes, but the scenery was so gorgeous it demanded we pull over and take a few shots.

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Inge Claasen April 8, 2010 at 5:49 pm

Love these!!!!

Harold April 8, 2010 at 6:19 pm

Hi Rikki, Just looked through your portfolio. You have the most amazing images!!!! You do shoot landscapes and beautiful ones at that – the hay bales and sky are super; so glad you stopped, it really warms my heart to see a personal landscape from a successful commercial photographer.

rikki hibbert April 9, 2010 at 9:31 am

Thanks Harold! Being a photographer is a way of life, everything I look at I find my self thinking… composition, lighting, camera settings….! I love my job, and love being able to express myself through photography.

rachel nivison August 5, 2010 at 3:36 pm

hi rikki i am doing a project on kwazulu natal in school and i just need some information on the landscpe jut wanted to know if you could help me with that,just a few ideas or pointers

lots of love rachel age 11

rachel nivison August 5, 2010 at 3:39 pm

hi rikki it is rachel again you can forget about the kwazulu natal thing dont worry about that i just wanted to say that i really love your work even though i ama only 11 i really love photography and i would love to do it when i am older .

loads of love
rachel nivison

rikki hibbert August 5, 2010 at 7:24 pm

Hi Rachel! My passion for photography started when I was 11, and by the time I was 16 I won my first award. If you love photography, start building up your portfolio now! Read lots on online tutorials (I post some every nnow and then) and research the best photographers and study their images. Good luck with your school project x